Add Dry Brushing to Your Massage Session
Adorn Salon & Boutique
Keep the Brush & Continue Your
Skin Brushing Regime At Home
Cleanse the lymphatic system
Reduce appearance of cellulite
Remove dead skin layers
Strengthen the immune system
Stimulate the hormone and oil-producing glands
Tighten the skin preventing premature aging
Tone the muscles
Improve the function of the nervous system
AND it’s easy, inexpensive and invigorating!
• The skin is the largest eliminative organ in the body and is responsible for one quarter of the body’s detoxification each day.
• The skin eliminates over one pound of waste acids each day in the average adult, most of it through the sweat glands.
• The skin is known also as our third kidney.
• The skin receives one third of all the blood circulated in the body.
• The skin is the last to receive nutrients in the body, yet one of the first to show signs of imbalance or deficiency.
Dry Brushing was recommended by the Finnish Dr., Paavo Airola for his patients 30 years ago and is still popular in European spas and many cancer treatment centers today. The Russians, Turks and Scandinavians have used this treatment for centuries.